BL-63 series Residual current operated circuit breakers with overcurrent protection
Residual current operated circuit breakers with overcurrent protectionDABL-40are intended for electric shock hazard protection in case of electric installation insulation failures, for preventing fires caused by earth current leakages, overload and short circuit protection.
They are recommended for protecting group lines supplying outdoor installation receptacles, appliances and garage and basement lighting.
· Combined circuit with an electronic module of differential protection and integrated circuit breaker of DAB7-63 series.
· The most subtle electric shock hazard protection in case of direct contact with conducting parts.
· Independent contact position indicator.
· Wide range of operating temperatures from –25 to +40° С.
· Notches on terminal clamps provide for lowering thermal losses and boosting the mechanical stability of connection.
· “TEST” button for checking the device’s operation and accuracy of connection.
· DABL dimensions correspond to 2-modular item at the expense of constructive elements placement.
· Boosted capability of 6 kA provides for installing AVDTs as incoming protection switches.